The Township of West Lincoln (or the Township) is developing the Master Community Plan to prepare for future growth in the community of Smithville. Part of the Plan includes completing various environmental studies and conducting public and stakeholder engagement.
This project story page provides information on the various components that make up this process. This includes:
- Project Overview
- Integrated Environmental Assessment and Schedule
- Community and Stakeholder Engagement
- Subwatershed Study
- Background Characterization
- Draft Preferred Concept Plan
- Integrated EA and Preliminary Environmental Impact Assessment Results
- Draft Official Plan Amendment No. 62 and 63
- Smithville Master Community Plan Documents (NEW)
Click on the links above or scroll down to learn about the details of the findings from these investigations.
We want to know what you think about the Smithville Master Community Plan!
To provide feedback on the MCP, including the draft Preferred Concept Plan, key policy directions and draft Official Plan Amendment No. 62 and 63, please click the link below.
The MCP Project has recently completed Phase 3 of its timeline, following the completion of the Preferred Concept Plan and the Monitoring, Management and Implementation Recommendations in consultation with review agencies, stakeholders and the public.
To learn more about what’s coming up for the Project and how you can be a part of the ongoing consultation, please click the link below.